A Gas Turbine System Engineering expert will be responsible for the Auxiliary System Engineering for Gas Turbine. He/ She will have the opportunity to introduce new technology to enhance company profitability and productivity. He/ She will be responsible for maintaining and incorporating new cost-effective solutions for designs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Turbomachinery Functional schematic diagrams (P&I)
- Main items selection (control /on off valve, heaters) according to customer requirements and standards
- Good expertise in systems calculation (sizing of orifices, PCVs, PSVs, On/off, filters, heaters), ability to develop predictive model design (Matlab/Simulink, FlowMaster, Hysis) to identify transients and define high level control logic.
- Lube oil system design summary, LO system data sheet (API614), LV motor data sheet
- Firefighting system specification, painting specification, system project design summary
- O. system test procedure, electric load list, utility consumption list, lubricant list
- Anti-icing valve, fuel gas metering valve, fuel gas primary stop valve, fuel gas stop valves (ATEX), fuel gas warm-up valve
- Consistency of drafting respect to inputs, completeness of input respect to customer requirements and Standard, and documentation delivery according to planning
- Perform Technical Reviews. Review process- 30%-60%-90%. Handhold, guide & mentor the team to improve technical competency of the team
- Drive Knowledge Management, Continuous improvement & Productivity improvement initiatives.
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- More than 10 years of Experience in Gas Turbine – System Engineer in oil and gas/petrochemical/power sector.
- Should be able to provide support on preparation of Equipment Specification / Datasheets, Purchase Specification
- Extensive knowledge of package integration with focus on Mechanical and Instrument disciplines: Piping class, material selection, instrument selection and installation
- Be proficient in knowledge of industry code and standards.
- Tools skill: Matlab/Simulink, FlowMaster, Hysis, Siemens NX10, AutoCAD & Team Center.
- Should be able to prepare Project Scheduling, monitoring, and control, and maintain OTD and Quality of the Engineering documents, timely execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in an engineering position for Auxiliary System Engineering - for Turbomachinery’s Gas Turbine in oil and gas/power sector.